Tradesman electrocuted on Adelaide shopping centre roof
9 News Team (9 News)
An investigation is underway after an experienced tradesman was electrocuted on the roof of an Adelaide shopping centre.
A 48-year-old Morphettville man was found unresponsive on the roof of the Aberfoyle Hub Shopping Centre at about 9.30pm yesterday, after a cleaner raised the alarm.
Paramedics were unable to revive him and he was pronounced dead.
Pharmacist Claudia Chek said she had seen the man earlier in the day when he came to her business to fix a fault with the air-conditioner, before he returned in the evening.
"(He) came in probably after midday, and the code manager wasn't here, so he said he'd go about and do his work, and I think he came back probably around 8pm-ish before we closed," she said.
If you need help with a workplace matter, call 1800 238 622 or firstname.lastname@example.org