Search
  • Chief Editor

Man fighting for life after suffering electrical burns in workplace accident

Shae Mc Donald (News.com.au)


A tradie is fighting for life after he suffered significant electrical burns to his most of his body during a workplace incident on the Gold Coast.

Workplace Accident

Emergency services were called to a fast-food outlet at the Pit Stop Ashmore complex about 10.30am on Tuesday.


Queensland Ambulance Service senior operations supervisor Neil Stead said the worker and one of his colleagues were in the electricity room when the accident took place.


“The board either short-circuited or an incident occurred where both people received flash burns,” he said.


The men, aged in their 30s, suffered significant injuries as a result of the explosion.


Read more...


If you need help with a workplace matter, call 1800 238 622 or gethelp@workersfirst.com.au

0 views0 comments

1800ADVOCATES

(1800 238 622)

PO Box 2112 Beenleigh QLD Australia 4207

©2018 by Australian Prison Officers Association. | Privacy Policy